1) Payment: All payments made before class starts. Check, cash or credit card ($25 fee for bad checks).
2) Credit Cards: Credit card purchases may be made at the studio or online – click here to pay via Paypal or credit card. If paid online, Paypal receipt must be presented to teacher before class.
3) Class Card: entitles student to attend any and all classes and Free Group Meditation/Aquarian Sadhana. All other Workshops & Events are not part of class card purchase – click here for Workshops & Events. Class Card is valid up to the expiration date. Class Card must be presented to the teacher at each class for admittance. Class Card becomes invalid on expiration date and a new card must be purchased. If a class card is lost, a new card must be purchased. Lost class cards are not replaceable nor refundable for cash or services.
4) Cell Phones: To maintain a meditative atmosphere, please turn off cell phones/electrical devices before class or leave in car.
5) Get maximum benefit from classes: Arrive 5 – 10 min. early. If late, enter quietly. Teacher may cancel if no one shows 5 min. after class starts.
6) Cancellations: Click here to check regularly for cancellations at totallydivineyoga.com at the top of the Schedule & Registration page.
7) Children: The nervous system of a child under age 11 is not fully developed and cannot handle the energy generated by Kundalini Yoga. Therefore, we only accept children 11 years old and up.
8) Pregnancy: For the health of mother and baby, pregnant students may only participate in prenatal yoga classes. Currently, Divine Yoga offers 1 class suitable for pregnant women Tuesdays at 7:30pm, taught by a certified prenatal yoga teacher.
9) Parking: Parking is available in Divine Yoga parking lot, the driveway along privacy fence and both sides of street. Please do NOT park in Pecan Hills Apartments parking lot – towing is enforced.
10) Discounts: Students, military and seniors get $5 off any of our class cards. No discounts for drop-in classes.
11) Solicitation: Divine Yoga has a No Solicitation policy and reserves the right to refuse service and/or remove violators from premises.
11) No refunds.
Kundalini Yoga Reviews
12/10/20, “it’s a different style of yoga than I normally practice. I think it’s important for yoga practitioners to be familiar with many styles of yoga.” A.F.
11/30/20, “Great experience be back for more.” – A.F.
11/19/20, “Purchased for my daughter and she loved it.” – J.T.
11/16/20, “I always find the sessions incredibly healing and I love the teachers.” – M.M.
11/13/20, “Great experience!” – C.A.
11/05/20, “This yoga is the best for me. Helps both mind and body. This a peaceful space in these trying times.” -L.B.
11/01/20, “It was a great experience. – A.H.
10/31/20, “Good technique and the teacher takes time to explain the process and benefits that fits participants of all levels each class.” -N.N.
10/28/20, “It is a comfortable studio with great instructors. Every time I go to class in the evening I leave there with a sense of gratitude and happiness that this is helping me to heal emotionally, mentally, and physically.” – A.M.
10/22/20, “I love the classes. They always make me feel better.” – I.A.
10/22/20, “I always look forward to my yoga time because it starts my day better.” C.D.
10/21/20, “An amazing class. My back felt so good and I slept like a little babe.” – A.S.
10/21/20, “The instructor guided us through each exercise and meditation. She provided background on the benefits of each movement. She was genuinely interested in her student’s understanding of this spiritual experience.” – P.L.
10/20/20, “Divine yoga classes both expand and ground me. They are a lifeline in good times and in troubled times too.” – L.D.
10/20/20, “Excellent”. – K.G.
10/19/20, “Professional.” – R.L.