Kundalini Yoga Class Policies
1) Payment: All payments are made before class starts. Check, cash or credit card ($25 fee for bad checks).
2) Credit Cards: Credit card purchases may be made at the studio or from the comfort of your own home online at totallydivineyoga.com via Paypal or credit card. If paid online, Paypal receipt must be presented to teacher before class.
3) Class Card: entitles student to attend any and all classes and Free Group Meditation/Aquarian Sadhana. All other Workshops and Events are not part of class card purchase – see Workshops and Events at totallydivineyoga.com for price info). Class Card is valid up to the expiration date. Class Card must be presented to the teacher at each class for admittance. Class Card becomes invalid on the expiration date and a new card must be purchased. If a class card is lost, a new card must be purchased. Lost class cards are not replaceable nor refundable for cash or services.
4) Cell Phones: To maintain a meditative atmosphere, please turn off cell phones/electrical devices before class.
5) To receive maximum benefit from the classes: please arrive on time. If late, enter quietly. Teacher may cancel if no one shows 5 min. after class starts.
6) Cancellations: Check for cancellations regularly at totallydivineyoga.com at the top of the Class Schedule page.
7) Children: The nervous system of children under age 11 is not fully developed and cannot handle the energy generated by Kundalini Yoga. Therefore, we only accept children 11 years old and up.
8) Pregnancy: For the health of mother and baby, pregnant students may only participate in prenatal yoga classes. Currently, Divine Yoga offers 1 class suitable for pregnant women on Tuesdays at 7:30pm, taught by a certified prenatal yoga teacher.
9) Parking: Divine Yoga parking lot, in driveway along privacy fence and both sides of street. Please do NOT park in Pecan Hills Apartments parking lot – towing is enforced.
10) Discounts: Students, military and seniors get $10 off any of our class cards. No discounts for drop-in classes.
11) Solicitation: Divine Yoga has a No Solicitation policy and reserves the right to refuse service and/or remove violators from the premises.
11) No refunds.